Honey Garlic Ginger Chicken and Broccoli with Soy Curls Recipe
- 1 cup rice
- 2 cup water
- 2 tsp. veggie bouillon paste optional
- 3 cups soy curls (1/2 8 oz. package)
- 4 cups broccoli chopped; substitute ~10 ounces of frozen
- 1 cup honey garlic ginger marinade Favorite store brand or see notes for homemade recipe
- 1 Tbsp. Everything seasoning optional
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the veggie bouillon into the water to make vegetable broth. Add soy curls. Soak for 10 minutes.
- Chop broccoli into florets. Set aside.
- Drain excess liquid from soy curls. Place in large skillet and turn on medium heat. Stir in half of the honey garlic ginger marinade (picture of two great options). Heat 5 minutes until browned.
- Top with broccoli and remaining marinade. Cook until broccoli is bright green and soft. Top with Everything seasoning. Serve over rice.
Colleen Kachmann is a Master health coach and certified recovery professional. She is the founder of Recover with Colleen, an online sobriety program to help professional women reverse alcohol use disorder. She offers a 12-week masterclass, on-going group support and private coaching to women navigating post acute withdrawal syndrome.. Buy her book on Amazon. Find her on YouTube.