Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe
- 1 head cauliflower chopped into bite-size florets
- 1/2 red onion, chopped in large chunks optional
- 1/2 cup plant-based unsweetened milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper optional for extra spicy
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Chop cauliflower and onion (optional) into bite-size chunks. In a large bowl, whisk remaining ingredients together to form a thick, pancake like batter. Dump veggies into batter and stir until thoroughly coated. Place on baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes, until golden brown and crispy. Flip half way to ensure both sides get crisp.
- To add extra crispiness, turn the oven to broil for the last few minutes. Watch it carefully as it will burn!
Colleen Kachmann is a Master health coach and certified recovery professional. She is the founder of Recovery University, an online sobriety program to help professional women reverse alcohol use disorder. She offers a 12-week masterclass, on-going group support and private coaching to women navigating post acute withdrawal syndrome.. Buy her book on Amazon. Find her on YouTube.