Balsamic Glaze Recipe
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce of choice substitute coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Optional Ingredients add when using heat...great for grill!
- 1/8 tsp agar agar or 1corn starch
- 1/4 cup dark rum optional: use only if planning to reduce with heat
- Whisk ingredients together. Pour over raw veggies or salad . To create a thickened, restaurant-quality glaze, add thickener and rum. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until thick.
- Cook with a cast iron skillet, whenever possible. Cast iron works great on the grill, stove top AND in your oven, and results in a seared flavor that can't be achieved with normal, non-stick skillets.
Colleen Kachmann is a Master health coach and certified recovery professional. She is the founder of Recover with Colleen, an online sobriety program to help professional women reverse alcohol use disorder. She offers a 12-week masterclass, on-going group support and private coaching to women navigating post acute withdrawal syndrome.. Buy her book on Amazon. Find her on YouTube.